In Uttar Pradesh AIMEP will bring Acche din. Party workers have been actively working in all the 403 assembly constituencies of the state. I would like to thank and congratulate the MEP workers for their consistent hard work on the ground and party is forming the government in state. As of now five rounds of election have successfully happened and the MEP swept all the parties. The Uttar Pradesh 2022 polls were held in seven phases starting from 10 February. The counting of votes will take place on 10 March. In the UP election MEP is giving a very tough fight to all the major ruling parties. Women’s equal participation and leadership in political and public life are essential to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. I launched the MEP with a sacred motive: to increase women participation in assembly and parliament.
AIMEP will waive agriculture loans and introduce modern farming technology in Uttar Pradesh. MEP is probably the only party in Uttar Pradesh which is contesting elections on the grounds of agriculture and farmers. The All India Mahila Empowerment Party (AIMEP) stands with farmers of Uttar Pradesh as they are the backbone of the country. The MEP promised to care for farmers by providing farm loans. MEP promulgated specific prices for farm products that will help poor farmers. Development is the second most important issue in the MEP agenda after issues related to farmers’ causes.
- Special vigilant drive to curb corruption.
- Introducing e- filing, e- billing, e- reports in all the government departments to make Corruption free Uttar Pradesh.
- Online complaint filing web portal directly linked to state administration to check the corruption from the grass root level.
- Establishment of online grievance cell at every Taluk to monitor the speedy disposal of Grievances of the applicants.
- Fixing CCTV in all departments for ensuring honesty and transparency.
- Scholarships, Fee Reimbursement in higher studies to all SCs, STs, BCs and Minorities of Uttar Pradesh.
- Payment of family pension @ Rs. 2000/- per month to every old and infirm person living below the poverty line.
- Establishment of a separate co-operative bank for weavers.
- Setting up procurement Statements and supplying yarn to weavers to get yarn without any difficulty.
- Quality old Age homes across all Districts/Cities.
InshaAllah soon the Acche din for the people of Uttar Pradesh is coming as the MEP will form its government on 10th M