All India Mahila Empowerment Party has made a loud entry into the Uttar Pradesh elections arena. The All India Mahila Empowerment Party will contest the 2022 Uttar Assembly election. I launched All India Mahila Empowerment Party (MEP), a national political party which aims at empowering Indian women irrespective of caste creed, religious tag and domicile region. The main agenda of AIMEP is to see India as a developed economy where the common man/ woman/ citizen is able to benefit by the taxes they pay to the governments and we will strive to ensure that the common man is benefited by the schemes and programs implemented by the government.
AIMEP is going to contest in the forthcoming assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh and is confident of winning seats and playing a decisive role in the formation of the next government.
AIMEP is going to contest in the forthcoming assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh where the party has a strong base and is confident of winning seats and playing a decisive role in the formation of the next government. Women always play a major role in the socio-economic development in Uttar Pradesh either in business, home, services or sports. They have an important role in each and every aspect of life so why not in the Politics? We at Mahila empowerment party believe that woman is the only gender who can manage the work-life balance better and has a better understanding about the security, safety and basic requirement of a common human being.
Although our Political outfit we wish to reach women in every corner of India. Whether the governments admit it or not there is discrimination in every part of the country. Wherever there is a problem in this regard our party strives to provide people with proper access to their rights and see to it. Moreover that the schemes available for the benefit of the people are implemented in a proper way.
Women’s gender is as equal as men in this state but in the Political scenario of Uttar Pradesh; women representation is very less which is shameful. We want to break the myth and in our party we will give the majority of tickets; to the women so that they should come in the front and lead their constituency as well as the state. This is not just a political party, it is the All India Mahila Empowerment Party. Moreover It is the party of every man, mother, father, son, daughter.
Although It is the party of every farmer, every trader, and every businessman. It is the party of every citizen of India. The primary motto of our party is to empower every woman from every corner of Uttar Pradesh and India. Especially We have to gain the confidence of every citizen of the state that we are true to our oath and will be striving to reach our aim of empowering every woman of India irrespective of caste, creed, age or religion. Each citizen should build their trust in us that the; mahila empowerment party is their own party and is there for them. For that every member volunteer of the party will strive to reach out to the people with our motto.
- Special Schemes for women empowerment.
- Interest free loan to all the women entrepreneurs of Uttar Pradesh.
- Interest free loans to all the women in self-help groups.
- Special provision for financial support to pregnant women falling under poverty line.
- Providing E- complaint filing facility especially for women.
- Establishing Women Police stations to be manned by women police officers at every Taluk level to protect women from exploitation, oppression and harassment.
- Special provisions for women agriculturists.
- 50% Reservation for women in all government jobs and educational institutions.
- Child labor free Uttar Pradesh- a mission to provide quality education to all the children of Uttar Pradesh.
Moreover MEP Scheme on Social Welfare.
- Special beneficial schemes to be launched for BCs, SCs, STs and Minorities to meet out equal treatment to them by the state and its instrumentalities.
- Scholarships, Fee Reimbursement in higher studies to all SCs, STs, BCs and Minorities of Uttar Pradesh.
- Payment of family pension @ Rs. 2000/- per month to every old and infirm person living below the poverty line.
- Establishment of a separate co-operative bank for weavers.
- Setting up procurement Statements and supplying yarn to weavers to get yarn without any difficulty.
- Especially Quality old Age homes across all Districts/Cities.
- Establishment of a commission for proper development of the textile sector.
- Introduction of health insurance schemes for weavers’ families.
- Introduction of pension scheme for transport workers.
- Regularisation of contract workers of various Government departments and local bodies who have put in more than 10 years of contractual service.
- Moreover Construction of Dhobikhanas at the District Headquarters of the state to help washer men.
- Provision for underground drainage system and solid waste management to get rid of open sewerages in towns and cities.
- Payment of Rs. 5 lac as compensation to the families of sanitary workers who died of asphyxiation while working in underground drainage and pits.
- Government jobs will also give to heirs of such workers on the basics of their qualification.
- Payment of old age pension @ 15000/- per month to senior citizens living below the poverty line.
- Free travel in Government buses for senior citizens over 60 years of age.
- Although Payment of old age pension @ 15000/- per month to the destitute old age women and widows, who are living below the poverty line.
- Establishment of night’s shelter to help the homeless people