All India Mahila Empowerment party is to create employment has prepared a road map for generating jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Unemployment is highest in the last 45 years, and this will be a huge issue in the coming elections. A report says that there are 29.4 million people looking for jobs at present, and that another 40.7 million people will enter the job market between 2019 and 2024, pushing the total job requirement to a little more than 70 million. If the MEP voted to power it would present a separate budget’ with the aim of ensuring ‘priority to the issues affecting the agriculture sector’. An independent panel of ‘eminent economists, social scientists and statisticians’ will be constituted to oversee the design and implementation of all the agriculture related schemes. The party will also focus on creating assets to address issues of water security and soil quality.
Unemployment touched a 45 year high of 6.1%, MEP will give the highest priority to protecting existing jobs and creating new jobs. The more than 22 lakh positions in different government departments that are vacant will be filled by our government. We see that the rich and industrialists get away with bank loan defaults, but the farmers go to jail. The MEP party wants to double spending on education from 3% of GDP to 6% and healthcare from 1.5% to 3% by 2023-24. The MEP government will also bring a Right to Health Care Act, which promises guaranteed healthcare to every citizen. The MEP government will introduce an action agenda that will place India at the forefront of the battle against global warming and for the protection of the environment. Recognising that air pollution is a “national public health emergency. The Party will strengthen the National Clean Air Programme.
If the MEP voted to power we promised to eliminate poverty. We would also fill job vacancies within the government in an effort to boost employment. Economic growth is directly related to the mood of the country. This is something fundamental that the ruling party does not understand. When the country is divided and fighting, States have acrimonious relationships; ‘how can we expect solid economic growth. Job creation will happen through small and medium businesses by transforming them into large businesses. Currently, job creators are under assault and attacked by demonetisation and the Goods and Services Tax (GST), which is extremely complicated.
- Single window system to grant permission to establish small, medium, large scale industrial units.
- Special beneficial schemes for the upcoming entrepreneurs.
- Interest free loans for Agro based, forest based and cottage industries.
- Establishment of Industrial Training Institutes at every District Headquarter of the State.
- Decentralization in the matter of establishment of Industrial units to generate employment.
- To organize international industrial seminars/conferences every year at different places of Uttar Pradesh to attract the attention of MNCs.
- Honesty and transparency in granting permission for establishment of industrial units.
- Special beneficial schemes to promote Rural Industrialization Sector.
- Free supply of two LED bulbs to the families living below the poverty line.
- In Order to prevent closure of small, medium and large industries, steps will be taken to allow domestic industries to purchase raw materials from other states also.
Scheme for Social Welfare.
- Special beneficial schemes to be launched for BCs, SCs, STs and Minorities to meet out equal treatment to them by the state and its instrumentalities.
- Scholarships, Fee Reimbursement in higher studies to all SCs, STs, BCs and Minorities of Uttar Pradesh.
- Payment of family pension @ Rs. 2000/- per month to every old and infirm person living below the poverty line.
- Establishment of a separate co-operative bank for weavers.
- Setting up procurement Statements and supply yarn to weavers to get yarn without any difficulty.
- Quality old Age homes across all Districts/Cities.
- Establishment of a commission for proper development of textile sector.
- Introduction of health insurance schemes for weavers’ families.
- Introduction of pension scheme for transport workers.
- Regularization of contract workers of various Government departments and local bodies who have put in more than 10 years of contractual service.
- Construction of Dhobi Khana at the District Headquarters of the state to help washer men.
- Provision for underground drainage system and solid waste management to get rid of open sewerages in towns and cities.
- Payment of Rs. 5 lac as compensation to the families of sanitary workers who died of asphyxiation while working in underground drainage and pits. Government jobs will also give to heirs of such workers on the basics of their qualification.
- Payment of old age pension @ 15000/- per month to senior citizens living below the poverty line.
- Free travel in Government buses for senior citizens over 60 years of age.
- Payment of old age pension @ 15000/- per month to the destitute old age women and widows, who are living below the poverty line.
- Establishment of night’s shelter to help the homeless people.